To qualify for this subsidised programme, you must:
1. Currently be working in the financial services sector
2. Have not previously completed any versions or strands of the NZCFS Level 5 or National Certificate in Financial Services (Financial Advice) (Level 5) qualifications
3. Enrol in Level 5 Version 2 Core and one speciality strand (one of the following: Investment; Life, Disability and Health; General Insurance or Residential Property Lending)
4. Have a work visa that is valid for at least 12 months (if you are an international student), and
5. Be enrolled in and complete the qualification in eight months.
Like to apply for enrolment?
Just contact our Student Liaison Team on 09 306 1731, or email us at email@example.com or contact us here for assistance with the application process and your enrolment.
Or need more information about your options?
The New Zealand Certificate in Financial Services (Level 5) v2 (with strands in Investment; Life, Disability and Health; General Insurance and Residential Property Lending) qualification is designed to provide a good mix of knowledge and practical application to help participants excel in their role within the insurance and financial industries.
For more information about the qualification and Skills programme offered in partnership with Professional IQ College click here.